Many people enjoy traveling; lots of people go out only on weekends, many people go on holidays once in six months and many people go somewhere annually. But sometimes people meet with accidents during these journeys. God forbid this ever happens to anyone. But actually, this happens sometimes. Sometimes due to these accidents, there is a lot of loss, so in such a situation you need to have travel insurance. So that your loss can be compensated financially.
Lots of companies provide travel insurance in South Africa. But one of the Chip and Best FNB Travel Insurance which is loved by many people and has been providing service to innumerable customers. In this article; I have tried to tell you how you can apply for FNB travel insurance and how you can make your trip happy by taking travel insurance.
How do I get FNB travel insurance online?
Before applying for FNB touring insurance, let us know what documents may be required so that there is no confusion while applying and we can easily apply online!
- You must be a South African citizen or a permanent resident.
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 70 years.
- You need to have a cheque account or credit card to pay for your proposed trip tickets.
To apply, you will need to visit any FNB branch with your South African ID book/card or your proof of residence. It must bear your name and not be less than three months old.
Check the Online Process Guide
- First of all, visit the official website to apply for travel insurance.
- Scroll down and tap on insurance.
- Select travel insurance.
- Read the terms and conditions.
- Tap on Apply and follow the prompts showing on your screen.
Note: Those who want to know how to get tour insurance with FNB can simply call the FNB Customer Support on 0861490100, or visit any branch nearest to them. You can check FNB travel insurance reviews to make sure you have what you want.
How to access the Fnb insurance benefits
- Purchase your return travel ticket(s) using your qualifying FNB card
- Obtain your policy by:
- Contacting the Global Travel Insurance Help Desk on 0861 490 100
- For emergency assistance whilst traveling, contact Medical Services Organisation (MSO) at +27 11 521 4575 (‘reverse-charge your call using this number from anywhere in the world)
Read our previously published article on how to open fnb bank account?
Hello friends, my name is RK Singh, and I am an engineer. But by profession, I am a blogger. My main goal in starting this blog is to solve the difficulties people face in using online banking, bank branch codes, debit cards, and credit cards. I am not affiliated with any bank or company. I try my best to give the correct information to the people so that they can achieve their goals in the right way.
For More Information, Please Follow Me On Social Media.