Absa Car Insurance is like a guardian angel for your car, starting at just R250.00 per month. It’s not picky – it covers all sorts of vehicles, making sure you have peace of mind on the road. And here’s the cherry on top: if you’re a responsible driver, you can enjoy up to a sweet 40% discount on your premiums.
What’s even better is that with Absa Car Insurance, your premium stays the same for the first 12 months. No surprises there! And if heaven forbid, something does happen and you need to make a claim, the excess balance can be fixed with just R3,000.00. It’s like having a reliable friend looking out for your car and your wallet.
What is Absa Auto Insurance?
Absa Bank, one of South Africa’s top financial institutions, offers a specialized insurance product called Absa Auto Insurance. At Absa, recognize the value of your vehicle, and our primary goal is to grant you the reassurance of knowing that you have financial protection in the event of accidents, theft, or unforeseen incidents.
About Absa Car Insurance
Absa Bank offers car insurance monetary coverage to the insured car against unpredictable loss or damages. Since insurance is absolutely necessary for every car owner in South Africa, Absa Bank has come up with tailor-made car insurance plans that fit the necessities and provisions needed by an individual to cover his/her car against unforeseen expenses.
Absa is the country’s largest and foremost leading commercial bank in terms of profit, balance sheet, deposits, customer base, and network of branches. Absa’s car insurance policy package gives you the freedom to control and enjoy your car despite all the roadblocks that you face. The policy has been designed to cover the mandatory third-party liability along with its own damages. All cars are insured on the basis of their Insured Declared Value.
Benefits of the Absa Car Insurance Policy Package
Having an Absa Bank car insurance product offers lots of benefits, including:
- You can negotiate affordable premiums to secure the best coverage at the most competitive prices.
- Availability of affordable auto insurance that can be easily customized.
- You receive multiple quotes from some of South Africa’s most reputable insurance companies.
- Covers the difference between your outstanding balance and the retail or market value of your car if it is written off in an accident, stolen, or hijacked.
- Get up to R10 000 in the event your car is written off, stolen, or totally damaged.
- Get assistance for car hire up to a maximum of R2 000 after your insurer settles your total loss claim.
- Get up to 10% of the sum insured on your original deposit, registration/licensing, and dealership fees you paid when you purchased your vehicle if it is stolen or written off.
- Covers minor dents and scratches on your car and alloy wheels up to a maximum of R2 000. Top-Up option available for an additional R3 000 cover.
- Access to a professional RAF claims management system at no cost for efficient and fair handling of your RAF claim.
- Assistance is also provided at non-roadside locations for example at your home
How to Apply for the Absa Car Insurance Policy Package?
If you wish to buy Absa car insurance, there are specific things needed to qualify to apply for Absa insurance coverage.
- You need to be 18 years or older
- Vehicle details
- Have a valid Absa transactional account or Absa Bank Account
- Valid SA ID book/Smart ID card
Online Apply Process
- Navigate to the official website https://www.absa.co.za/personal/insure/my-car-and-home/explore/comprehensive-car-insurance/
- Scroll down and tap on Call me back.
- After that, Complete the form.
- After completing consultants will call you at a convenient time for you.
Claim Process of Absa Car Insurance Policy Package
Absa Bank has a dedicated and experienced team that offers a quick, fair, and convenient claim procedure. In case of a claim, you can approach Absa Insurance customer service through any of the following mediums:
- Phone – 0860 20 21 22, 0861 434 732, 0860 123 423, 0860 100 876
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submitting the claim form at the nearest ABSA branch
- Through your Insurance Representative
Frequently Asked Questions
Absa auto insurance calculates your premium by taking into account various factors. These factors include your vehicle’s make and model, your driving history, where you live, the coverage options you choose, and your deductible. If you’re a safe driver with a clean record, you’ll usually get the benefit of lower premiums.
Editorial Note: The information in this post is deemed accurate at the time of publication. Please note that we are not affiliated with Absa, and the bank reserves the right to change its operations as it deems fit. Neither the author nor the publisher of this website is liable for any losses that may occur from this use or misuse of the information in this post.
Hello friends, my name is RK Singh, and I am an engineer. But by profession, I am a blogger. My main goal in starting this blog is to solve the difficulties people face in using online banking, bank branch codes, debit cards, and credit cards. I am not affiliated with any bank or company. I try my best to give the correct information to the people so that they can achieve their goals in the right way.
For More Information, Please Follow Me On Social Media.