FNB Aspire Credit Card has emerged as a powerful financial tool that offers a host of benefits that cater to various aspects of modern life. Whether you are an avid traveller, a discerning buyer, or someone seeking financial flexibility, the FNB Aspire credit card is designed to enhance your lifestyle while offering you unmatched convenience. Let’s take a look at the key features and benefits of this credit card that set it apart from the competition.
This credit card is a flagship offering by First National Bank (FNB), one of the leading financial institutions globally. It’s not just a credit card; it’s a gateway to unparalleled financial freedom. With competitive interest rates, customizable credit limits, and a host of rewards, this card is tailored to meet the unique needs of diverse individuals.
What is the FNB Aspire credit card?
This card is a financial product offered by First National Bank (FNB), a banking institution in various countries including South Africa. Aspire card is designed to offer customers a wide range of benefits and features that suit their lifestyle and financial needs.
Key features of the FNB Aspire Credit Card typically include:
- The card often comes with rewards programs that allow cardholders to earn points or cashback for their spending. This cardholder gets benefits like airport lounge access, travel insurance coverage and discounts on airfare or hotel bookings.
- The credit limit on the card determines the maximum amount the cardholder can borrow. This limit is set based on the applicant’s financial profile and credit history. The Aspire credit card has a maximum debt protection limit of R5,000.00.
- FNB typically offers Internet banking platforms and mobile apps that allow cardholders to manage their accounts, track their spending, and make payments conveniently.
- Advanced security features such as chip technology and one-time passwords help protect against fraudulent transactions.
- FNB generally provides customer support services to assist cardholders with any inquiries, issues, or concerns related to their credit card account.
FNB Aspire credit card fees 2024
|Credit facility Service Fee
|Up to a max of R175.00
|FNB Aspire credit card monthly fee
|Additional card fee
|Fuel transaction fee (FNB Petro Cards only)
|FNB credit card purchases
|FNB ATM withdrawals
|R2.40 per R100.00
|Other banks’ ATM cash withdrawal
|R12.00 + R2.40 per R100.00
|FNB branch cash withdrawal fee
|R80.00 + R2.85 per R100.00
|International ATM and branch withdrawal fee
|R80.00 + R2.85 per R100.00
|Scheduled card delivery fee
|Card replacement fee
|Credit card monthly rewards fee
|International card delivery fee
|Credit card branch delivery fee
|Courier card delivery fee
|Declined transaction fee
|Cardless cash withdrawal
|R1.15 per R100.00
|Transfers and payments at a branch
What are the requirements for Fnb Aspire credit card approval?
The FNB Aspire Credit Card is linked to eBucks, allowing cardholders to accumulate cashback in the form of eBucks rewards. We are presenting below the list of eBucks rewards available for credit card holders.
- Must earn between R84,000.00 to R449,999.00 per annum.
- Have a good credit score above 550.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Provide a recent copy of the payslip.
- 3 months bank statement.
- Your income and employment details
eBucks rewards for the FNB Aspire Credit card
- Account holders can earn up to R150.00 in eBucks rewards when they use their credit card at any Checkers, Shoprite, or USave store.
- When using the credit card to shop at Clicks stores nationwide, the account offers up to R150.00 cash back in eBucks rewards every month.
- Intercape purchases are eligible for up to R150.00 cash back in eBucks rewards per month.
- Get R50 off on bus tickets and R100 off on selected domestic flights when booking through eBucks Travel on the FNB Mobile App.
To begin earning eBucks bonus points on the FNB app, the account holder must make at least one payment, transfer, and/or purchase. This does not apply to those over the age of 60, as they do not need to make a transaction on the FNB App to be eligible for eBucks rewards.
Advantages of the Credit Card
- The credit card provides account holders with access to the FNB digital platforms, which makes transacting with the credit card simple.
- Cardholders can earn eBucks rewards every month.
- The unlimited number of swipes.
- Exclusive offers are available to credit card holders from retailers such as Koodoo, the pet shop, and Cycle Lab.
- The credit card comes with travel insurance when used to buy return tickets
- There are 2 free SLOW lounge visits per year.
- Automatic debt protection.
Disadvantages of the credit card
- To qualify for the credit card, you must have a monthly gross salary of at least R7,000.00.
- Lower minimum salary requirement.
- When compared to other banks, the declined transaction fee of R8.50 is extremely high.
Frequently asked questions
Obtain a steady 8% interest rate *You must purchase your new device through the straight facility on your credit card.
Credit cards can be used to make purchases online or in stores and pay bills. When you use a credit card for either one, your card details are sent to the merchant’s bank. The bank then gets authorization from the credit card network to process the transaction. Your card issuer then has to verify your information and either approve or decline the transaction.
Editorial Note: The information provided in this article is generic and for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for specific advice in your circumstances. You are recommended to obtain specific professional advice before you take any/refrain from any action.
Hello friends, my name is RK Singh, and I am an engineer. But by profession, I am a blogger. My main goal in starting this blog is to solve the difficulties people face in using online banking, bank branch codes, debit cards, and credit cards. I am not affiliated with any bank or company. I try my best to give the correct information to the people so that they can achieve their goals in the right way.
For More Information, Please Follow Me On Social Media.