The FNB Gold Credit Card is a financial product offered by First National Bank (FNB), a prominent banking institution. This type of credit card is designed to provide various benefits and features to its users. It’s important to note that specific details and offerings may vary based on the current terms and conditions as of your inquiry date.
This credit card offers enhanced credit limits with inclusive global travel insurance and in-built automatic loan protection. With a cost-free budgeting facility ranging from 6 to 60 months for convenient payments, enjoy products and services seamlessly across local, international, and online platforms. This offer is available to individuals with an annual income of R84,000.00.
What is the FNB Gold credit card?
Fnb Gold card is a financial product offered by First National Bank (FNB), a banking institution in various countries including South Africa. Gold card is designed to offer customers a wide range of benefits and features that suit their lifestyle and financial needs.
Key features of the FNB Gold Credit Card typically include:
- The card often comes with rewards programs that allow cardholders to earn points or cashback for their spending. This cardholder gets benefits like fuel, prepaid airtime, prepaid electricity, and free Comprehensive FNB Global Travel Insurance if you buy tickets using your Business Credit, Gold, and Platinum cards.
- Higher Credit Limits and a personalized credit limit of between R10 000 and R60 000.
- FNB typically offers Internet banking platforms and mobile apps that allow cardholders to manage their accounts, track their spending, and make payments conveniently.
- Advanced security features such as chip technology and one-time passwords help protect against fraudulent transactions.
- FNB generally provides customer support services to assist cardholders with any inquiries, issues, or concerns related to their credit card account.
FNB Gold credit card fees 2024
|Credit facility service fee
|Initiation fee (once-off)
|Up to a maximum of R175
|Credit Card monthly account fee
|Additional card fee
|Linked FNB Petro Card (per card linked to account)
|FNB Credit Card purchases
|FNB Credit Card budget purchases
|Fuel transaction fee (FNB Petro Cards only)
|R2 per R100
|Other banks’ ATMs and mini ATMs
|R10.00 + FNB ATM Fee
|FNB mini ATM
|R2 per R100
|Cash on budget
|R80 + R2.85 per R100
|International (ATM and branch)
|R80 + R2.50 per R100
|FNB ATM with Automated Deposit Terminal (ADT)
|R1.10 per R100
|FNB Branch and FNB ATM with envelope deposits
|R80 + R2.50 per R100
|IVR Smart Transfer to FNB
|Linked account transfers
|Transfers and payments at FNB Branch
|Declined transaction fee
|International card delivery
|Credit card monthly rewards fee
|Card replacement fee
|One free replacement
per year, thereafter
R120 per card
What are the requirements for Fnb Gold credit card approval?
The FNB Gold Credit Card is linked to eBucks, allowing cardholders to accumulate cashback in the form of eBucks rewards. We are presenting below the list of eBucks rewards available for credit card holders.
- Must earn a minimum income of R 84 000.00 per annum
- Have a good credit score above 660.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Provide a recent copy of the payslip.
- Need to be a South African citizen
- 3 months bank statement.
- Your income and employment details
Benefits of the Gold Credit Card
- Earn 2.5% cashback on your qualifying swipes and up to 15% back on your fuel, prepaid airtime, prepaid electricity, and Checkers & Shoprite spend.
- A revolving facility allows a minimum monthly repayment of 10% of the outstanding balance, plus interest and fees.
- A budget facility allows you to purchase goods of at least R200 and repay over 3-24 months.
- No transaction fees on purchases (excluding fuel and cash withdrawals)
- Access to 24/7 helpline for fraud and lost cards 087 575 9406, 087 575 1188.
- Reduce the possibility of fraudulent activity with Chip & PIN technology, inContact Pro, and Online Secure for online purchases.
- Free Comprehensive Global Travel Insurance if you buy tickets using your Business Credit, Gold, Platinum, and Lodge cards.
- Budget Facilities and Revolving Credit Facilities.
- Up to 30 days interest-free on card purchases.
How to Apply Online
- First of all, visit the official website and tap on the “Apply Now” button.
- Fill in the application form online; be honest with your application because they will check.
- Submit the application.
- FNB has a credit card calculator online where you can work out your monthly installments on all expensive purchases. This will help you budget your money properly.
- Wait a couple of days to see if the application was successful.
- If it is successful, you will receive your card within 7 working days.
Frequently asked questions
Obtain a steady 14.5% – 21.5% interest rate *You must purchase your new device through the straight facility on your credit card.
FNB decides on your credit limit based on your income. This is unique as some of the other banks tend to give you a credit limit and that is that. You can upgrade your credit limit when you are earning more money.
Enjoy unlimited day-to-day banking, join eBucks rewards for free, borrow money for those emergencies, and save towards your dream at R110 p.m.
Editorial Note: The information provided in this article is generic and for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for specific advice in your circumstances. You are recommended to obtain specific professional advice before you take any/refrain from any action.
Hello friends, my name is RK Singh, and I am an engineer. But by profession, I am a blogger. My main goal in starting this blog is to solve the difficulties people face in using online banking, bank branch codes, debit cards, and credit cards. I am not affiliated with any bank or company. I try my best to give the correct information to the people so that they can achieve their goals in the right way.
For More Information, Please Follow Me On Social Media.