Are you an FNB customer who needs to download their bank statement? Do you need clarification on the process? In this article, we will guide you step-by-step on downloading your FNB bank statement easily and quickly.
- Downloading your FNB bank statement is essential for financial tracking, reconciliation, and documentation purposes.
- Online banking provides a convenient way to access and download your FNB bank statement.
- The FNB App offers a mobile-friendly option to download statements in PDF format.
- For those uncomfortable with online methods, statements can be obtained via email or by visiting an FNB branch.
How to Check My FNB Bank Statement Online
Check your FNB bank statement online is easy and convenient; Follow the steps below to download your statement:
Step 1: First, log into your FNB Bank Account Online.
Step 2: Tap on ‘’My Bank Accounts’’
Step 3: After that, Click on your bank account.
Step 4: Tap on ‘’Transaction History Menu’ on the left side of your screen
Step 5: Click on “Search” then ‘’Custom’’
Step 6: Search for Activate debit and credit
Step 7: Enter the Date
Step 8: After that, Click on ‘’Search’’ bottom right
Step 9: Select ‘’Download’’ and select the CSV format.
How to Check My FNB Account Transaction History
✔️Login into your FNB Account Online.
✔️After login, tap on My Bank Accounts.
✔️Click on Menu for more options and select Transaction History.
✔️Select an account by clicking on the Account Name.
✔️After that, display your transaction history on your screen.
How to Get Bank Statements on the FNB App
If you prefer the FNB App, download your bank statement from there. Here’s how step by step:
- Open the FNB App on your mobile device.
- Log in to your account using your username and password.
- Click on the “Accounts” tab.
- Select the account for which you want to download the statement.
- Click on the “More” button and select “Download Statement.”
- Select the time period for the statement and click “Download.”
Your statement will be downloaded in PDF format, which you can save or print for your records.
Get FNB Bank Statement via Email or Branch
If you’re uncomfortable using online banking or the FNB App, you can download your bank statement via email or by visiting the nearest fnb branch. Here’s how:
- Email: Send an email to email@example.com with your request. Include your full name, account number, and the time period for the statement. FNB will email the statement to you within 24-48 hours.
- Branch: Visit an FNB branch and request a printed copy of your bank statement. You must provide your ID and account details to access the bank statement.
For More Information Related to the FNB Bank Statement pdf; please read this pdf file.
Visit our previously published article on How to Buy Prepaid Electricity With FNB App.
Frequently Asked Questions
To download your FNB bank statement online, log in to your account, go to “My Bank Accounts,” select your account, click on “Transaction History,” customize the search, and download in pdf format. Alternatively, use the FNB App or request via email or branch visit.
Log into Internet banking. Tap on your account balance. On the download option, after you have selected your statement period, It does give you the option for statement preference.
Log in to your online banking. Select Statements from the left menu and the required account. Select a statement number, followed by ‘Print’ at the top. Now, right-click your statement and choose to save it as a PDF.
Editorial Note: The information presented in this article is not provided by FNB Bank. I’ve crafted this article to aid Bank customers in an educational capacity. It’s important to note that the Bank does not endorse or validate the content. For precise and current information about the bank’s products and services, readers should consult the official website.
Hello friends, my name is RK Singh, and I am an engineer. But by profession, I am a blogger. My main goal in starting this blog is to solve the difficulties people face in using online banking, bank branch codes, debit cards, and credit cards. I am not affiliated with any bank or company. I try my best to give the correct information to the people so that they can achieve their goals in the right way.
For More Information, Please Follow Me On Social Media.