Considering a mobile number change with Tyme Bank? For a hassle-free process, discover the simplest ways to update your registered mobile number, ensuring you stay connected to your financial activities.
- Ensure seamless banking with Tyme Bank by updating your registered mobile number.
- Follow these steps at Pick n Pay or Boxer stores to effortlessly change it and stay informed about your transactions.
However, a lot of people find it difficult to change their registered mobile numbers in Tyme Digital Bank. But worry not, here we are going to talk about the easiest ways to change your registered mobile numbers in Tyme Bank. Check our previously published article on how to send money with tymeBank eWallet?
Update your Mobile Number on the TymeBank Account
The following is how to change the phone number on your Tyme Bank account;
- Visit the official website of TymeBank (www.tymebank.co.za).
- Log in to your account. Now, go to the nearest Pick n Pay or Boxer store.
- Once there, go to My Profile.
- Next, go to My Details.
- You can now change your number.
- A new screen will appear. There you would be asked to enter the new mobile number. Enter and submit it.
- A pop-up message “Verify and Confirm your mobile number xxxxxxxxxx” will appear on the screen.
- Click on “OK” to proceed.
Why mobile number is important
It is important to update the correct mobile number in your bank account as for changes to be made in the account, the bank sends an OTP to confirm that you are the right person. The mobile number is quite important for any financial activities. Check our previously published article on How To Check Your Tymebank Account Balance?
FAQs on TymeBank Mobile Number Change
If you do not register your mobile number with the bank, you will not receive any important notifications from the tymebank, like when you carry out a transaction – either a credit or debit to your account – when you have to enter an OTP to complete a transaction, and so on.
There are plenty of benefits to having your mobile number linked to your bank account. You can change your Internet banking account password, or generate a new password if you have forgotten it, you will also receive all functions that have been carried out in your bank account – helping you keep track of the funds in your account and you will also receive important bank notices.
In this article, we showed you how to change the phone number on your Tyme Bank account. It was noted that it can only be done at a kiosk, where you are required to verify your identity using your fingerprint. That makes the process secure, which is important considering how our phones are tied to our bank accounts.
Hello friends, my name is RK Singh, and I am an engineer. But by profession, I am a blogger. My main goal in starting this blog is to solve the difficulties people face in using online banking, bank branch codes, debit cards, and credit cards. I am not affiliated with any bank or company. I try my best to give the correct information to the people so that they can achieve their goals in the right way.
For More Information, Please Follow Me On Social Media.