Below you will find the key information you need as a Capitec credit card holder to access your account online and reach customer service for further assistance. To contact Capitec Bank credit card customer support, here are the steps and contact details:
- Visit the official website to apply for capitec credit card online.
- Credit card Eligibility Requirements to get a credit card in South Africa
Capitec Bank Credit Card Contact Details
- For general inquiries or assistance, call:
- Stop or block your Capitec card at any time using online banking or call 067 418 9565, 021 941 1377 (available 24/7).
- Lost or Stolen business card please call on this number 0860 10 20 43, 0860 30 92 50 & choose option 1 (available 24/7)
- Credit card apply or any enquries call on 0860 66 77 89.
- WhatsApp: 067 418 9565
- Capitec credit card contact email: ClientCareCentre@capitecbank.co.za
- For More Enquries Visit the Nearest Capitec Branch.
For additional assistance or specific concerns, the Capitec bank website provides comprehensive information and contact details tailored to different needs and services related to their credit cards. Read our previously published article on checking Capitec Credit Card Application Status online.
FAQs on Capitec Credit Card Customer Care
If you lose your credit card while overseas, you can call the 24×7 toll-free number 0860 66 77 89.
Capitec bank card contact email: ClientCareCentre@capitecbank.co.za
You need to earn at least R5 000 (R10 000 for self-employed clients).
Editorial Note: The information presented in this article is not provided by the Capitec Bank. The article has been created for educational purposes and is intended to be helpful for customers of the Bank. It should be emphasized that the content is not endorsed or validated by the Bank, and readers should refer to the official website for accurate and up-to-date information about the bank’s products and services.
Hello friends, my name is RK Singh, and I am an engineer. But by profession, I am a blogger. My main goal in starting this blog is to solve the difficulties people face in using online banking, bank branch codes, debit cards, and credit cards. I am not affiliated with any bank or company. I try my best to give the correct information to the people so that they can achieve their goals in the right way.
For More Information, Please Follow Me On Social Media.