Are you struggling to reverse eWallet payments in Botswana and South Africa? Look no further! We’ve compiled a comprehensive guide on reverse eWallet payments using FNB Online Banking. This article will provide step-by-step instructions on how to reverse eWallet transactions.
How to Reverse eWallet Payments in Botswana
If you’ve accidentally sent money to the wrong person or made a mistake, you can easily reverse the transaction using your mobile device. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- First, open your phone dialer and type *130*321#
- Enter your 5 Digits secure pin.
- Go to option 3, and send money.
- After that select option 2, eWallet Reversal.
- Then press option 1, and tap on continue.
- It will show the most recent transaction, press option 1, Reverse.
- Choose any reason for the reversal eWallet.
- Confirm with your 5 digits secure pin.
If you have to get any issues you can call the FNB Botswana Helpdesk at +267 364 2670 and they can help you reverse eWallet quickly for you. You can also reverse eWallet transactions with FNB App.
In conclusion, you can reverse eWallet payments in Botswana & South Africa using your mobile device by following the above steps outlined in this article; you will be able to reverse your transaction easily.