Below you will find the key information you need as an Absa credit card holder to access your account online and reach customer service for further assistance. To contact Absa credit card customer support, here are the steps and contact details:
Absa credit card contact details
- For general inquiries or assistance, call:
- Accounts and Premium Banking: 0860 109 085.
- Upgrade your card call on this number: 0861 114 411.
- Credit Cards: Refer to the contact number provided during the application process or on the back of your card.
- For Lost and stolen cards call: 0800 111 155
- For application status updates call: 0861 114 411
- Retrieve your unique PIN or set card limits: Call 0861 462 273 or visit a nearby Absa branch with your ID.
- 24-hour Services:
- Domestic: 0860 109 085 / 0860 553 553
- International: +2711 501 5006 / +2711 501 5011.
- Absa credit card contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional assistance or specific concerns, Absa’s website provides comprehensive information and contact details tailored to different needs and services related to their credit cards.
FAQs on Absa Credit Card Customer Care
If you lose your credit card while overseas, you can call the 24×7 Visa toll-free number.
You can write to Absa or call the customer care helpline number and place a request for the closure of your card account. Do remember that you will be allowed to close your card account only if all dues on the card have been paid in full.
Yes, you can write to their Twitter handle, @AbsaSouthAfrica
Editorial Note: The information presented in this article is not provided by the Absa Bank. The article has been created for educational purposes and is intended to be helpful for customers of the Bank. It should be emphasized that the content is not endorsed or validated by the Bank, and readers should refer to the official website for accurate and up-to-date information about the bank’s products and services.
Hello friends, my name is RK Singh, and I am an engineer. But by profession, I am a blogger. My main goal in starting this blog is to solve the difficulties people face in using online banking, bank branch codes, debit cards, and credit cards. I am not affiliated with any bank or company. I try my best to give the correct information to the people so that they can achieve their goals in the right way.
For More Information, Please Follow Me On Social Media.