Account numbers are important data you need to provide during various processes, such as opening a new fnb account, closing the existing one, sending it to someone else to receive payment, and more. However, it becomes difficult to remember these digits clearly due to their length. Read on to learn different ways in which you can check your FNB account number.
How to Know FNB Account Number Offline?
There are numerous ways in which you can check the FNB account number offline:
- Using Cheque Book: Usually, every cheque of the chequebook has your account number printed on it. The account number is even present on the first page of your chequebook.
- Using Your Passbook: The first page of your passbook includes all your personal and account details. So, just open the front page of your passbook to check it.
- Using ATM Card Details: You can get a printed version of your ATM card transaction details. The account number is printed on the printed receipt, helping you instantly access it.
- Visiting Bank Branch: It might appear time-consuming to you, but if your bank branch is nearby, you can visit it. You will get all the account details and other details if necessary there.
- Calling Customer Care: You can find your bank account number by calling the Fnb customer care service at 087 575 9404, 087 736 7001.
Additionally, several simple online methods can help you check your account number in less than a minute.
How to Know FNB Account Number Online?
There are numerous online methods through which you can easily find out your FNB account number:
- Through Mobile Banking: Through this option, you can easily access your account number. Mobile banking allows you to find out other lost account-related information as well.
- Using Net Banking Option: To know your FNB account number, visit the Net Banking site and log in using your credentials. Next, move to the ‘My Accounts’ tab to view your account number instantly.
- Using the FNB Banking App: The FNB Banking App is a comprehensive mobile app where you can get all banking facilities in a hassle-free manner. You can view the account number here by simply tapping on the ‘Accounts’ tab.
- Viewing Account Statement: You will also find your bank account number in your transaction statements. To easily get these statements you can proceed through Net Banking or the Fnb app.
How to Know FNB Account Number without Passbook?
Even though you cannot access your passbook, there are several other ways in which you can get your Fnb account number. You can easily access your account using the Fnb Banking app, net banking, mobile banking, SMS, and mobile numbers.
Once you find your Fnb account number, you can utilize it for various monetary transactions. There are numerous ways available to find your account number. You can use any of these offline or online ways to find out your account number and use it for the required purpose.
FAQs on Steps to Know FNB Account Number
You can use your Fnb passbook, chequebook, ATM statements, or other bank documents to access your account number. However, you can use various online methods as well for the process.
There is currently no facility to know your account number through SMS. You can know your account number through your passbook or chequebook or by logging into your net banking account.
You can visit the nearest fnb branch of your bank and provide your name, date of birth, and other details. This will help you get the account number instantly, which will help you use it for the necessary purposes.
FNB bank account numbers are 11 digits long. However, eWallet Pro account numbers are 15 digits long and can include leading zeros.
Editorial Note: The information presented in this article is not provided by the First National Bank (FNB). The article has been created for educational purposes and is intended to be helpful for customers of the Bank. It should be emphasized that the content is not endorsed or validated by the Bank, and readers should refer to the official website for accurate and up-to-date information about the bank’s products and services.
Hello friends, my name is RK Singh, and I am an engineer. But by profession, I am a blogger. My main goal in starting this blog is to solve the difficulties people face in using online banking, bank branch codes, debit cards, and credit cards. I am not affiliated with any bank or company. I try my best to give the correct information to the people so that they can achieve their goals in the right way.
For More Information, Please Follow Me On Social Media.